रविवार, 15 मार्च 2020

Couple Adventure Quotes

Couples that travel together, stay together longer. Find more wonderful quotes for couples here.
  • A tramp, a gentleman, a poet, a dreamer, a lonely fellow, always hopeful of romance and adventure.
  • We thought we were just having fun, but it turns out we created memories.
  • How wild it was, to let it be.
  • When I saw you the first time I knew an adventure was going to begin.
  • Let’s get lost in paradise.
  • It doesn’t matter where are you going it’s who you have beside you.
  • Swim in the sea, go on road trips, count the stars and find true love.
  • You keep me safe and I will keep you wild.
  • Oh darling, let’s be adventurers.
  • Spontaneity is the best kind of adventure.
  • Love is meant to be an adventure.
  • Would you like an adventure now, or shall we have tea first?
  • Let’s make this marriage our best adventure.


कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

if you any dobts, Please let me know

https://youtu.be/rO969WWtU3I